Friday, November 6, 2009

MEPIS - SimplyMEPIS 8.0 RC-2 is on our Mirror Site

Hi folks.

It has been a while, I know, but I thought I'd let you know that the most recent testing '.iso's are available from the mirror that I've been hosting on my server for about a year-and-a-half, or so.

You will find both SimplyMEPIS-CD_7.9.95-rc2_32.iso and SimplyMEPIS-CD_7.9.95-rc2_64.iso at the top of the testing sub-directory.

Report any problems with the mirror to "mepis dot mirror at gmail dot com".
I think you can figure out what to do to put all that together into a valid email address.

I'll be keeping up on the releases now; as well as attempting to back-fill all possible historical beta and final release '.iso's; and maintaining a bit more of my former presence in the future.

The family is doing fine now.

Digg it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment